Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Igniting Hope

On some accounts, I can think of every person who helped my kids and I through 2017, from friends who raked my yard with us for 6 hours, gifting me AAA since my car kept breaking down, or being a part of community programs like food net to get groceries. I knew it was a time in life when I needed Hope from other people and definitely their help. 

  I am beyond excited to now bring HOPE to other with Convoy of Hope feedONE initiative. Click Here to find out about feedONE

We will begin traveling to help support their efforts with a simple gift of $10/month feeds a child for the ENTIRE month, provides farmer education and womens empowerment!  Join me on the Convoy of Hope journey to help hungry children around the world bringing smiles and nutrition :) 


Be the Spark,

Maggi






No comments:

Post a Comment