Thursday, January 18, 2018

The True New YOU

In 2013 I started a Blog Journey sharing my life journey and along the way started to really discover God's purpose. Many endeavors have accompanied me the last 5 years, but 2017 was a year of not just coming back, but crawling back to life (some days literally).
   I'd love to say these blogs will be weekly, but I've learned to take it a little easier on myself the last couple years. My hope is to share experiences that might help someone else fulfill their own unique purpose, laugh a little more at themselves as a parent (specifically my single parent friends who I've come to realize are amongst the strongest on the planet). I'm not grammatically correct, but strive for transparency in sharing struggles.
   So here we go 2018, the raw look at life at 36, Divorced (used to be hard to say that word) Mom of 3 Ninja Spartan who is not just rising up, but by God's Grace Igniting Hope once again with some pretty awesome kiddos and friends alongside life.
    Be The Spark ;)
Maggi


   

No comments:

Post a Comment