Monday, July 7, 2014

Pageant Panic

As my mind started thinking about Mrs. International last year and all of the wonderful memories, I began to chuckle as one particular memory came to mind....waking up interview morning.

Before laying my head to sleep the night before our interviews,  I received a spray tan from Standout Salon and they reminded me when leaving to wash my hands and feet when getting back to my room. Walking out the door my mind went right into next day mode and wouldn't you know it I forgot to wash my hands and feet.

Interview Day. Sun rises...big stretch...............................pop out of bed and...moment of PANIC. My hands were not orange, they were brown. Dark brown. The panic left almost immediately because every problem has a solution and as some deep breath's exhaled, I immediately got on the internet and scoured for magical recipes to remove spray tan. The solution was found. Phoning my husbands room, he dashed to the store for me ( most helpful husband ever!). 

Ok, here it goes, if you ever need to get rid of self tanner for whatever reason, don't panic! A simple visit to a local store will solve it.

Supplies needed:

- Pumice Stone
- Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Baking Soda

After some elbow grease to scrub away, lotion up and your hands will even be amazingly soft.

Reminder: Life Happens. No worries, there is ALWAYS a solution!

Here is to wishing you a peaceful week and hopefully you had a laugh from this as well :)

Warmly,
  Maggi  :)
Your Mrs. Great Plains International 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment